VISA Card Services
You can’t go wrong with VISA cards from Diversified Credit Union. It’s convenient with many benefits and best of all, we won’t surprise you with high interest rates or service fees.
VISA Credit Cards
You can’t go wrong with Diversified’s VISA credit card. Benefits include:
- No Annual Fee
- Variable-rate low APR Rate
- Generous credit line
- 25-day grace period on purchases (cash advances accrue from the date of the advance)
- $200,000 in travel insurance when you purchase common carrier travel tickets on your Diversified VISA card
- Rewards points can be redeemed for cash back, airline tickets, cruises, hotels and merchandise. To view your points, just log on to www.curewards.com*.
- Free OnlineVISA Access to monitor your card transactions and make payments, etc.
*Terms and conditions applicable to the CURewards program will be mailed to all DCU cardholders. Contact the credit union for complete details.
Traveling Out of the Country?
Notify Diversified Credit Union when you travel outside of the United States at least one week in advance of your departure date. We will need the following information:
- Where you will be traveling
- How long you plan to be out of the country, and your return date
This information will be noted on your account and will alert us to transactions that will occur outside your typical spending patterns. Call your local branch to note this information on BOTH your debit and credit cards.
Safe & Secure Transactions in a Small Chip
Diversified Credit Union has added the security of chip technology to our Visa Debit and Credit Cards. Chip card technology, also known as EMV, helps reduce the risk of fraud during card-present transactions. Chip cards generate a unique code with every transaction that will be useless for future transactions. In addition, the embedded microchip makes duplicating cards for counterfeit purposes nearly impossible.
Enjoy an advanced way to pay:
- Use your card at any merchant that accepts Visa debit or credit cards
- Your card can be used at chip and non-chip terminals
- No added costs or fees
How to Use Your Chip Card
Chip Card FAQs
- What is a Smart Chip or Chip Card? Your chip card comes with an encrypted microchip embedded in the card. The chip contains your card number, name, and other account information. There is no other personal information stored on the chip.
- How is the Chip Card more secure? The embedded microchip provides unique data specific to your card and the transaction being processed.
- Why is my card being upgraded to a Chip Card? Chip technology is already used in other countries and is now coming to the U.S.
- Can I use my Chip Card for everyday transactions or at Non-Chip terminals? YES! Your chip card will also have the usual magnetic stripe on the back so you can continue using your card at ATMs and Point of Sale Terminals while merchants in the U.S. are transitioning to new terminals.
© 2023 Diversified Credit Union. All Rights Reserved. NMLS #674056
Diversified’s Routing number is 291074748