Mobile Banking App FAQs
How do I get started using the Mobile Banking App?
Once you have downloaded the app from the iTunes® or Google® Play Store from your mobile device, you are ready to begin. Using your Diversified Credit Union online banking ID and password, you can automatically begin managing your finances. Visit diversifiedcu.org/xxxxxxxxx to log in and get started.
What is required to use the Mobile Banking App?
- An Online ID and Password from Diversified Credit Union Online Banking.
- An active Diversified Credit Union checking or savings account.
How is the Mobile Banking App different from Online Banking?
Is Mobile Banking secure?
If I lose my mobile phone, can someone access my Mobile Banking accounts?
Will activity conducted within the App immediately affect my account information in Online Banking?
What is my Username/Login ID and Password?
Is Online Banking required to use the Mobile Banking App?
Does my mobile device support the Mobile Banking App?
- Android operating system: Version 2.3.4 and higher for phone and tablet interfaces
- iOS operating system: Version 6 and higher for phone and tablet interfaces
- Windows operating system: Version 8.1 for tablet; version 8.0 for the phone
Is there a fee for Mobile Banking?
Will I be able to access all of my accounts using Mobile Banking?
Do I have to be enrolled in Online Banking to use the Mobile App?
Can I transfer between banks / credit unions?
Can I access my account from more than one mobile phone?
Remote Deposit Capture FAQs
What is Diversified Credit Union's Remote Deposit Capture service?
Who can use Remote Deposit Capture?
- have an eligible Diversified Credit Union personal checking account
- are enrolled in Online Banking
- have installed our mobile banking app on the iPhone®, iPad, an Android™ or Windows device.
Are there any fees to use Remote Deposit Capture?
What should I do with my checks after they're deposited with Remote Deposit Capture?
Why isn't my check being accepted?
What guidelines should be followed when submitting a check for Remote Deposit Capture?
- Endorse the check with your (the accountholder’s) signature and account number. Mark it “For Diversified Credit Union Mobile Deposit Only”.
- When photographing the back of the check, the endorsement must be legible
- Be sure to include all four corners of your check; images that are “blurry” cannot be accepted
- The dollar amount you enter when making the deposit must match the amount on the check
Note: Some checks can be rejected due to poor photo quality, unusual formats, or layout or background features on the check. In these cases, Diversified Credit Union reserves the right to reject such Mobile Deposits and cannot be held responsible for its inability to accept a deposit via mobile banking.
What types of items can I deposit?
You CANNOT deposit:
- Savings bonds
- Travelers checks
- Foreign items