We are here to help you. Diversified Credit Union continues to monitor the latest updates regarding coronavirus disease (COVID-19). We want to reassure you that our dedicated staff are here to help with any financial services you need during these difficult times.
OUR LOBBY ACCESS IS OPEN
If you need to visit our office, we are available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. at all 3 of our branches. Our Waseca branch is also open from 9-12 on Saturday. While our lobby is OPEN, we have implemented best practices for the health and safety of both members and employees:
- Limiting exposure to members and employees by using shield guards at our teller windows;
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection routines especially between member visits;
- Wearing a mask is required by Executive Order 20-81;
- Members are encouraged to observe social distancing and keep a distance of six feet from those around you;
- Not feeling well? If you have symptoms now or had in the last 24 hours, including a cough or fever, we ask that you refrain from coming into the branch;
- We may add additional precautions in order to safely assist our members and to keep our employees safe too!
FINANCIAL HELP FOR OUR MEMBERS
If you have been financially impacted by this pandemic, our staff is prepared to discuss your options and help guide you through these uncertain times. We are here to support you.
ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNTS ONLINE & ON YOUR PHONE
Safely and conveniently manage your finances anytime, anywhere, on any device with Diversified’s variety of online and mobile banking options. Open 24/7/365!
- Mobile deposit
- Check balances & transaction history
- Transfer money
- Pay bills
- Access eStatements
- Plus much more
Use our ATM Networks to find ATM locations. If you do not have an ATM card or debit card please call us and we can order one for you.
- Apply for nearly any loan here on our website.
- Utilize electronic signature to sign important documents.
- Scan/email paperwork to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We value your membership and together, we will work to maintain a healthy environment to support your financial needs. We wish you and your families well during this time.